Brief Description: The Active Directory Management Pack (ADMP) monitors Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2 domain controllers.
Active Directory MP Updates:
- Updated the guide to reflect include support for Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Added information regarding support for Active Directory Web Services (ADWS) and the Active Directory Management Gateway Service.
- Added the “Appendix: Monitors and Overrides for Management Packs” section.
- Updated all configuration steps throughout guide.
- Integrated multiple topics related to Client Monitoring into a single topic and placed under Optional Configuration.
- Provided detailed steps on enabling Replication Monitoring Performance Data Collection, which is in the Optional Configuration section.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Domain Controller Locator (DCLocator)
- Net Logon service
- File Replication Service (FRS)
- Intersite Messaging service
- Windows Time service
- Key Distribution Center (KDC)
- Service availability monitoring
- Key performance data collection
- Comprehensive reports, including reports about service availability and service health, plus reports that you can use for capacity planning
Download: Active Directory MP for Ops Mgr 2007
Download AD MP documentation: