This rollup contains fixes for the issues in Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM) 2010 that are described in the Data Protection Manager 2010 KB 2250444.
This hotfix rollup resolves the following issues:
- Blocks a backup of an Exchange DAG to a secondary DPM 2010 server.
- You are prompted to restart a client computer after you install an agent on the client.
- DPM services crash and you receive the error: Unable to connect to the database because of a fatal database error.
- MSDPM crashes with event ID 945 in the event log.
- When you change a Protection Group, add a very large database, change the disk allocation and then commit the Protection Group, DPM 2010 does not honor the user intent and set the sizes of replica and shadow copy volumes to the default sizes.